Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Plan, coordinate and conduct customer immersion activities to engage client stakeholders and customers including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
Plan and conduct design and ideation workshops according to its design goals with human-centred design techniques
Work closely with Interaction and Visual Designers to create personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
Drive interaction design initiatives by planning, coordinating and conducting user requirements analysis, high-level information architecture design, interaction design and usability testing
Lead and guide in the prioritisation of use cases, wireframe designs and rapid prototyping to produce superlative interaction designs
Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
Able to solicit feedback and iterate designs while constantly represent the interests of user needs
Consider systems and frameworks to organise information that is simple to understand and relevant to user needs
Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
Lead in the governance of detailed wireframe designs, prototypes and prepare documentation for handoffs
Be a storyteller, and effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with stakeholders where required
Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, project managers, and others to ensure development adheres to UX design vision
Set up usability test scripts, planning and running usability tests and validation sessions together with team
Interpret usability test results, communicate findings, and incorporate them to design iterations
Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across multiple mediums
- Good knowledge of design process and project management
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present work to executives and large teams
- Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
- Attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative team-playing with the ability to engage those around you to produce the best outcome
- Working knowledge of design, rapid prototyping and usability testing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision; understanding of other applications such as Framer, Marvel, Principle and so on are welcome
- Comfortable with sketching ideas with pen, paper and post-its
- Adept to learn and pick up new design and UX tools on the go
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.