Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Your role as a Business Consultant is to help our Banking and Wealth Management clients deliver their strategic priorities
- Achieving excellence in client experience with focus on digital initiatives, CRM, KYC, client onboarding and suitability
- Supporting transformational change including core banking transformations, business change initiatives, post merger integration PMO
- At client projects your responsibilities can typically include but is not limited to
- Strategy, business case and target operating model definition
- Business analysis and business process re engineering based on industry best practices and our accelerators
- Project management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Organization design and development
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant consulting or banking experience
- Experience within a management consulting company would be a plus
- Good understanding of the wealth management and banking business
- Strong analytically, a quick learner with the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
- Strong communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
USA Kuala Lumpur +More
Blue Horseshoe D365 Technical Support Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Human Capital Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Los Angeles
umlaut Battery Storage Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.