At Fjord, the Creative Technology team fuels our edge in the market. We believe Creative Technology accelerates design discovery and enables exploration at the intersection of design and technology.
As a Creative Technologist D1, you'll get to create prototypes that unlock conceptual possibilities and align the team. You'll work closely with clients, partners, and the Design team to apply available technologies to solve problems and business needs.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world through a powerful empathetic lens of the people we serve.
As a team, we:
- Enhance design concepts with our knowledge of what technology can do.
- Fill the gaps between design and development.
- Keep Fjord in the forefront of emerging technology.
As a Creative Technologist (D1), you:
- Enhance design capabilities by enabling exploration at the intersection of design and technology.
- Proactively learn the underlying principles of how everything works, and discover new areas of research that might inform future tech trends. Modify and extend existing kits, frameworks and tools to extend their capabilities.
- Propose emerging areas of technology that could be the basis of exploration across hardware and software. Outline, complete and document design studies and tech explorations.
- Collaborate with Design teams to test the success of work against defined success criteria. Be an SME in the delivery phase of projects.
- Incorporate impactful technologies in the industry and suggest corresponding areas of exploration to inform the Design team's range and impact of solutions.
- Articulate the benefits and opportunities in emerging or mature technologies to the client.
- Maintain awareness of startups and emerging technology vendors.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Thorough understanding of and experience with the application of technology skills, creating live installations, or digital products in an industrial or corporate environment.
- 3–5 years of development skills across diverse technology areas.
- 3–4 years of experience in a development track such as mobile, front-end, back-end, full-stack, etc.
- Mixed background of tech and design preferred.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world we live. Our Creative Technologists ensures we are leveraging the most appropriate technology for the best possible output. Be part of a team that is curious, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.