This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
Your internship experience with Accenture Technology will provide you an opportunity to bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience life at Accenture, expand your professional network and build transferrable skills that you will be able to apply anywhere.
- You will be assigned to real-life projects and responsibilities
- Gain experience and exposure to emerging technologies
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, and it may be in any of the following industries:
- Communications, Media and Technology
- Financial Services
- Health and Public Service
Your responsibilities entails addressing key business problems and developing best-practice technology solutions for business improvement. The scope may include but is not limited to:
- Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Analyze and deliver quality functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree from a recognized university
- Available from Jul/Aug - Nov/Dec 2021
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects if required
Documents and Information Required
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Latest university transcript
- Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
Application Deadline: 16 July 2021
- Please apply to this job posting only if you are available for an internship during the stated period.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any enquiries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com indicating “Enquiry: Accenture Internship Program - Technology (Jul - Dec 2021)”.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.