Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
You’ll play a prominent role as a project lead with hands-on involvement in developing the analytics solution as well as client communication and results delivery. This process requires the use of advanced time series regression analysis in a marketing-mix modeling context, which involves the following key tasks:
- Data collection, harmonization and validation
- Time-series regression models and other statistical analysis
- Derivation of marketing sensitivity curves
- Optimization of Marketing-mix allocation
In addition to the above:
- You will be expected to work closely with the internal teams on creating customizable solutions for clients implementing best practice and out of box thinking.
- By working closely with the client and their internal team, you will be expected to gain a clear understanding of their needs to help create the solution.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date with all the latest tools and trends in the market to help with client advisory work
In order to be successful at this role, you must have most of the following:
- 5+ years of experience with the bulk of experience focused on the marketing analytics and advisory space
- Bachelor's Degree required - preferably in Econometrics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing, or Computer Science with emphasis in Statistics; Masters preferred
- Experience in the analysis of Marketing data using analytics or statistical modeling tools
- Ability to validate and derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics
- Experience in customer-level data analysis (customer segmentation, predictive modeling, etc.) experience with SQL a plus
- Previous work on analytic projects in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Marketing Management & Operations, Marketing Intelligence & Competitive Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent cohesive team spirit
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.