Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Main role as a technical specialist for reports and data warehouse track. Implement change requests
- Part of the team responsible for execution of an extract, transform and load process
- Manages daily and monthly processing and maintenance of Data Warehouse and SSAS
- Be part of the Application Maintenance Support Team
- Perform application testing and closure of application defects
- Create, enhance and maintain Framework Manager models to support business requirements
- Design and develop Cognos BI 10.2.1 reports using Report Studio and work space advance
- Design, implement and administer Cognos securities
- Provide production support for the existing Cognos reports and dashboards
- Provide resolution / workaround to issues and problems reported
- Liaising across teams in resolving production issues when necessary
- Ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on time and to the required level of quality
- Ensure service level agreements are met and escalate whenever required
- BI Data Warehouse solution implementation is required using MS SQL Server 2008/ 2008 R2
- Prior experience in complex data warehouse structure
- Intermediate experience in MS SQL, ETL data processing, e.g. Informatica, SSIS, etc., and Dashboard / reporting, e.g. Cognos, SSRS, Qlik, etc.
- Knowledge in using ETL tools to extract data from multiple data sources
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and coordination skills are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the following Microsoft technologies:
- ETL / Datawarehouse
Why join us?
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.