Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in:
2) Strategy & Consulting
As a Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
With more than 500,000 employees worldwide—in 200 cities across 51 countries—Accenture also operates more than 100 “innovation hubs,” developing solutions for cloud, finance, and other industries.
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Role: Senior Google Cloud Architect (Senior Manager-Associate Director)
Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) helps customers transform and modernize their business through the use of Google’s technologies and offerings including global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. You will be an integral member in our entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, helping to shape the future of businesses of all sizes use Google technology to connect with key stakeholders across all levels.
- Serve as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) SME to clients within Accenture team engagements for design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques
- Perform as a partner with leading Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and enterprises to meet security goals and pave the way for digital transformation and modernization
- Partner clients and team members to identify the right balance of defense-in-depth techniques to translate customer’s goals into a secure and effective solution
- Engage in designing and implementing secure and compliant enterprise servers, network infrastructure, boundary protection, and cloud architectures using Infrastructure-as-Code
- Coach and Mentor team members in their cloud journey Authoring and peer review of detailed design documentation, including security documentation and inclusive of vendor best practice
- Drive certifications and learning in the region
Critical Success Factors
- 2 Professional Cloud certifications including one in GCP
- 4 years of cloud experience
- 5 years’ experience in doing enterprise architecture and solutions
- 5 years’ experience in leading enterprise transformation projects
- Hands-on in Cloud Engineering, Migration and Operations
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Networking and Security Expertise
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.