Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Overview: Searching, reviewing and recommending software solutions to best fit the enterprise systems landscape considering various perspectives such as value, integration, interoperability and maintainability etc.
Strategy & Architecture Project Delivery
- Blueprints, roadmaps, capability models, investment strategies, IT operating models
- Architecture Managed Services
- Managed architecture workforce
- Templates and methodology
- Transformation blueprint management
- Architecture Capability Services
- Business and technology architecture capability design, architecture service catalogues, capability models and operating models
- Training and development (TOGAF)
- Coaching and mentoring services (Business Architecture and Technology Architecture)
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in implementing or maintaining large scale enterprise systems based on any technology/ products in any discipline, such as software development, infrastructure, system, or business analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in solutioning for non-functional requirements such as usability, reliability, performance, maintainability, security
- Experience in making or influencing key decisions that has led to successful real-world outcomes
Good to have:
- Experience solutioning and architecting in a cloud environment, preferably Government Commercial Cloud (GCC) on AWS
- Experience in large scale government projects
- AWS Certifications (Professional level)
Security Clearance Requirement
The candidate will be subject to security clearance. The candidate shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.