At the heart of every great change is a great human.
Come work at the heart of change.
Take the first step to a thriving tech career at Accenture. Work across industries and with transformative technologies such as cloud and blockchain to get the exposure you need to become an expert. From online and classroom trainings to getting certified in different domains such as Azure, SAP, Oracle and more. There's a whole world of technologies out there. Explore all of them here at Accenture!
As a technology analyst, you will:
- Have opportunities to work with the newest technologies to design best-practice technology solutions and deliver quality functional and application designs
- Be part of project teams which support world-class information technology architectures, spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs, and help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses
- Work with mentors who can help unleash your capabilities to develop impactful solutions through the power of technology
- Get exposure to different roles and technology through rotation-based assignments across different industries as you develop your technology career here
- Enhance your skills through continuous learning and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space
- Enhance your skills and learn new skills through continuous training and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space
- Receive professional mentorship and career coaching to help empower, drive, and guide you in your career aspirations and decisions
To make your journey more meaningful, join our vibrant community where you get to hang out with peers, mentors, and our leaders. Be part of our fun online and on-ground activities so you can build strong connections that will nurture your growth.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, where you will experience a variety of interesting work across multiple domains and industries.
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects, if required
While these are not mandatory, it would be advantageous if you have:
- A computing background (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems etc.)
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. AGILE, DevOps, etc.)
- A track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
Documents and Information Required
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Latest university transcript
- Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ATAS Support Test Requisition HireVue MM
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
T&D Grid Ops - ADMS Technical Consulting, Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 7 days ago
T&D Grid Ops ADMS Functional Consultant, Utility Industry
Industry Solutions & Services
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.