Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Detailed Job Description
Implement CR (Change-Request):
- Prepare plan with key milestones for CR delivery.
- Prepare Design Solution Preview.
- Gather detailed user requirements.
- Itemize Design Considerations, affected/new design documentation.
- Analyse detailed requirements and create detailed design solutioning, articulating the system to-be changes for authority and business user audience.
- Perform presentation of Solution Preview, review with client.
- Create/amend Design Documentation, review with client.
- Explain the solutioning to the Build (programmers) team and assist with functional input (so that Build Team can perform the required code/authorisation changes).
- Create Test Package, and review with Authority.
- Perform configuration changes, product test.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Test).
- Follow-up with necessary administration (including sign-off papers), to deploy CR to production.
Provide Production Support:
- Investigate system problems.
- If investigated to be a defect, to liaise with the Build team and provide functional inputs (so that Build team can fix the defect), and test the functionality after fix.
- Perform data profiling and/or patching.
- Provide IA (Impact Assessment) for request of new CR (Change-Request) assessments within SLA.
- Perform product testing for periodic SAP system upgrade/patch).
- Address authority-counterparts enquiries / escalated issues timely.
- Continuously gain knowledge on designated business process area to work towards being an SME.
Must have skills: SAP HCM
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Functional Test Planning
- Experience with IT project implementation work.
- Experience with system production support and problem resolution.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.