- Develop and manage the marketing operating plan – reflecting image, market, and business development.
- Manage Business Services marketing support, including research, message development and sales tools, marketing program development and execution.
- Work closely with client teams on strategic marketing to support relationship development with a defined number of decision makers at key client organizations.
- Understand and apply the right channels in the marketing mix- from image programs like Accenture.com and media relations, through thought leadership development and campaigns, and client centric and opportunity centric marketing.
- Work closely with the sales and bid teams to ensure that marketing helps to differentiate our bids against our competitors and improve our chances of winning. Activities can include working with the bid teams on messaging, creating supporting materials such as collateral, microsites, team books, presentation materials including audio and video, coaching for oral presentations and more.
- Participate in account planning with the client account teams/sales function, and producing strategic relationship development and marketing plans to support key clients and contacts (largely C-level decision makers within the clients).
- Leverage relevant industry marketing and communications programs, tailoring as necessary to local market conditions
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget
- Identify and manage marketing services resources and third-party service providers e.g., agencies, designers, writers
- Reports to: Southeast Asia Senior Manager
- External Relationships: Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, advanced degree preferred.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 8 -15 years’ experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles.
- Strong and deep overall business acumen and good knowledge of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy
- Understanding and/or interest in Financial Services and CMT industries
- Deep expertise and skills in strategic Marketing & Communications, including experience with demand generation, relationship building, channel marketing, and industry events
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture
- Excellent working experience of all aspects of Marketing & Communications, especially campaign management, digital marketing, collateral production and credential development
- Always on the lookout for opportunities for improvement in methodologies, processes, tools, stakeholder engagement
- Experience in services and/or business to business marketing
- Strong project management skills including budget management
- Superior negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex, high-risk, high-impact issues
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.