Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
A critical part of our Accounting and Finance organization is the Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) team, a globally integrated market facing finance team which consists of more than 700 Accounting and Finance professionals worldwide and reports directly to the Accenture CFO. Accenture’s CDTS team brings commercial and financial rigor to the structuring and shaping of deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements, ranging from complex consulting and outsourcing engagements, to mergers and acquisitions. The CDTS team utilizes a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help develop business case and value proposition for both Accenture and our clients to achieve win-win outcomes
The Transaction Services team within CDTS specializes in pricing, costing and financial structuring of client contracts for complex and large-scale consulting and outsourcing engagements across Accenture’s four Services: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations. Typical deal structures incorporate innovative financial solutions and sophisticated pricing and risk management concepts to address client business needs.
In this role, you will utilize a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help ensure that client deals are cost effective and priced appropriately, while adhering to Accenture internal policies and US GAAP accounting standards. As part of the role, you will work closely with the company’s leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders such as sales, solution architects, legal and other finance teams to help shape deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
This role focuses on creating contract-level financial forecasts, as well as costing and pricing models. In some cases, the analyst may take part in creating client business case and have some direct client-facing exposure. The analyst acts as a financial SME and an independent business advisor to the different teams during the sales stage, helping to shape deals that achieve an optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and clients.
- Support Accenture’s sales teams in the submission of proposed contract pricing throughout the entire sales cycle on client deals.
- Produce accurate view of Accenture’s sales, cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet positions for contracts using Accenture in-house financial models.
- Ensure that contract financials comply with internal Accenture policies and commercial practices, as well as US GAAP accounting standards.
- Be a business advisor to Accenture’s sales teams on the financial optimization of a client contract.
- Represent contract financials in Accenture approval meetings.
- Perform general financial analysis, including analysis of average daily rates, workforce / pyramid / on/off shore mix, profitability, capital exposure, scenario analysis and financial simulations.
- Maintain clear and accurate documentation of contract financial assumptions.
- Have completed a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business, or equivalent degree.
- Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a global team environment
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Individual resourcefulness, proactiveness and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Detailed and thorough in approach
- Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience or understanding of
accounting standards is a merit but not a requirement
• JumpStart – A local induction program comprising of computer-based training (CBT) and classroom training designed to accelerate your journey up the new joiner learning curve, covering Accenture organization, business, service offerings, and core CDTS skills (financial modeling / accounting fundamentals)
• CDTS New Joiner School – A 2-weeks virtual interactive training whereby new joiners and teaching faculty members are assembled across Asia Pacific (APAC). The program is primarily focused on presentations and case studies designed to simulate the rigor and challenges faced across a typical deal engagement life cycle.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Posted 1 day ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Finance Contract Closeout Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.