Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
While there is no typical day at Interactive, Here are the things you can expect from us. We are all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work. We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers.
We are looking for people who are Passionate about design and want to learn new skills, work in multidisciplinary teams, and deliver excellent quality solutions to leading companies across multiple industry sectors, Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment, Self-starters who can identify opportunities and potential problems – and address them effectively and efficiently, Excellent communicators with strong organizational, time management skills.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver boundary pushing concepts. Turn initial ideas into working designs
- Pay attention to the creativity of outputs (innovation & beauty) and produce elegant solutions which take into account both user needs and business goals
- Creating simple solutions to complex problems
- Personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes
- UX and GUI concepts
- 5-7 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design for consumer facing applications, including websites, mobile devices, interactive TV etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant design discipline
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Omnigraffle
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- A strong online portfolio available for viewing
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.