- This role will define the overarching thought leadership and Technical Architectures, that enable and release the maximum business value of Salesforce technology for our clients
- Responsible for ensuring solutions align with the Roadmap and Blueprints for each impacted domain
- Work with clients to shape technical architecture and define and scope projects to address specific needs
- Evaluate trade offs with technology and feasibility and make choices that fit the constraints of the project
- Own implementation tasks from initial planning and requirements analysis, through design, development, testing and deployment.
- Support the development team in executing technical design and customizing the platform, including AMPScript, SSJS, SQL, data extensions, advanced triggers, interactions and automations
- Develop technical documentation (HLD, LLD), gap analysis between current state and desired future state
- Communicate concepts, architectures, solution approach options and evaluations through effective diagrams and written materials
- Solutioning and effort estimation for requirements
- Defining delivery approach, plan and staffing
- Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements
- Managing resource requirements and project team members
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Complete fit gap analysis of functional requirements against Salesforce.com features and functionality
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in Salesforce delivery management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle enterprise CRM engagements
- At least 3 years’ experience in a consulting environment and telco industry
- Extensive solution definition experience including evident experience and knowledge of –
- CRM System and Solution Architecture design (functional & technical),
- Design Thinking with emphasis on Customer Journey Mapping and Service Blueprints
- Application and Integration patterns
- Relevant certifications, ideally in Salesforce, CloudSense or Architect certified
- Ability to engage with senior clients in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate the relevant platform value proposition
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.