Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for:
Application Analysts, who will serve with Process Analysts as part of the primary support team for their designated application. They will take on more advanced issues that arise during the project for their application area and will take on more complex tasks with respect to system configuration, testing and administration.
- Acting as the primary support contact for the application's end-users, after initial triage by help desk staff
- Identifying issues that arise in their application area as well as issues that impact other application teams and working to resolve them
- Guiding workflow design, completing advanced build and testing of the system
- Identifying and implementing requested changes to the system configuration and cross-application master data files
- Maintaining regular communication with Epic representatives, including participating in weekly project team meetings
- Working with Epic representatives, your organization's business community, Process Analysts and end users to ensure the system meets the organization's business needs in regard to the project deliverables and timeline
- Developing an understanding of operational and clinical needs to set the direction for the organization's workflows by attending discussion sessions
- Critical thinking and willingness to see things in an open-minded way and examine an idea or concept from as many angles as possible
- Seeking, logically examining, and interpreting information from different sources to determine a problem's cause and developing a course of action to resolve the problem and to prevent its recurrence
- Relationship building to gain trust and establish effective relationships with Epic counterparts and stakeholders
- Candidates must be EPIC certified in any one of the following modules:
- Inpatient – Orders
- Inpatient – Clinical Documentation
- Outpatient – Ambulatory Care
- Outpatient – Healthy Planet/Link
- Specialty – Ambulatory Specialties
- Specialty – ASAP
- Specialty – Lumens Radiant
- Specialty – Optime
- Access – Cadence
- Access – Grand Central
- Access – HIM
- Research – Cogito BID
- Research – User and Security
- Medication – Willow Inpatient
- Candidates with EPIC build experience preferred.
Why join us?
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.