- Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
- Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
- Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
- Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management
- Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long term HR strategy and business goals
- Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs
- Provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
- Actively influence the business strategy to ensure that Human Capital considerations are appropriately reflected
- May provide input into Human Capital strategy for the group they support, collaborating with Human Capital & Diversity
- Define HR requirements to meet business objectives of their group
- Promote a people-centric culture in their aligned to group and coach their business counterpart accordingly
- Represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR and leading business decision makers
- Accountable for effective delivery of HR programs and services to their group – monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity and engage with HR service delivery on issues and confirm adequacy of resolution
- Work collaboratively with other HR teams like - service delivery leadership, geography HR teams, Centers of Expertise, Strategy & Enablement, Human Capital and Diversity and the broader business partner team
- May drive capability planning process for their group
- Collaborate with other geography HR teams to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
- Accountable for strategic talent management for their organization; collaborate with Centers of Expertise and Service Delivery Leadership to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Work with Center of Expertise Interlocks to define requirements for HR solutions for their group and ensure that the programs created meet their requirements
- Collaborate with other HR Leads to determine a common approach in case of overlapping requirements, identify impact of requested HR solutions to other entities, and determine synergies
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in their organization, drive appropriate journey management and provide group specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning in partnership with Talent Strategists
- Effective delivery of HR programs and services, monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity and engage with HR service delivery organization on issues and resolution
- Participate in a broad range of HR processes as defined in the process descriptions primarily by defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input, and communicating to business leadership
- Drive change effort to meet the business requirements with Service Delivery teams
Proficiency Change Management
Expert HR Service Design
Expert HR Strategy
Expert Journey Management
Expert Service Delivery
Expert Stakeholder Management
Expert Talent Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.