- Support Accenture’s sales teams in the submission of proposed contract pricing throughout the entire sales cycle on client deals.
- Produce accurate view of Accenture’s sales, cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet positions for contracts using Accenture in-house financial models.
- Ensure that contract financials comply with internal Accenture policies and commercial practices, as well as US GAAP accounting standards.
- Be a business advisor to Accenture’s sales teams on the financial optimization of a client contract
- Represent contract financials in Accenture approval meetings, facilitate internal approvals
- General financial analysis, including analysis of average daily rates, workforce / pyramid / on/off shore mix, profitability, capital exposure, scenario analysis and financial simulations.
- Identify other cost saving opportunities within the deal
- Maintain clear and accurate documentation of contract financial assumptions.
- Work with client budgets and forecasts to create a client baseline and develop client business case
- Create ad hoc reporting, financial views, and presentations
- Accurately assess prospective business to understand its impact on the economics of Accenture’s business portfolio
- Advise on relevant commercial constructs enabling to meet financial objectives and minimize risks
- Review and advise the contract wordings impacting the financial risks and outcomes
To Be Eligible You Must :
- Have completed a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other equivalent degree.
- Prefer to have Professional Accounting qualification. e.g. CPA, MBA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- 3+ year working experiences in Finance or related business functions
- Knowledge and hands on experience in applying US GAAP
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledgeable and or proficient in financial modeling techniques, financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting techniques
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Detailed and thorough in approach
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- High-level of maturity and professionalism
- Well organized, self-starter, willingness to learn in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to interface multiple levels of management
- Ability to maintain sufficient independence from the deal to ensure credible economics
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Individual resourcefulness, proactiveness and problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Posted 1 day ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Finance Contract Closeout Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.