- Educate new deal teams on the nuances of PMI, including CDTS’ three Integration Models (Full Absorption, Discrete Solution Units, and Stand-Alone)
- Co-develop and document with Sponsors the “Target Operating Model” and Organisational Model
- Develop Integration strategy and approach as well as Integration Guiding Principles
- Set up Integration Governance
- Implement proven tools, best practices across all Integration Teams
- Oversee all PMI activities on assigned deals
- Develop key integration tasks, including: kick-off integration materials, team charters and workplans and the establishment of program management office
- Coordinate activities across integration teams; proactive management of issues, risks and decision required
- Document PMI progress and provide status reports to the deal sponsors and the deal’s steering committee
- Establish and track the PMI budget to direct productive PMI spending by emphasising cost efficiency in integration planning
- Work together with GU Leadership and report status of integration, highlight risks and issues
- Develop PMI Intellectual Property, including briefing decks, checklists, templates, and position papers
- English proficiency, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage complex projects in multicultural environment
- Ability to establish strong relationship and trust with Senior Leadership in a short period of time
- Ability to propose innovative approaches
- Excellent analytical, writing, and verbal skills
- Strong program management skills
- Leadership, professional maturity and personal integrity
- Robust collaborative skills
- Evidence of excellence in previous employment positions
- Strong work ethic
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Financial Management Analyst - Dallas
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
US Tax Compliance Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.