- Ability to work well with 3rd parties and drive engagement and responses.
- Strong understanding of IT related services and processes and the governance that encompasses them.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail with the ability to deep dive when required. Able to priorities what technologies and services have more significance in the infrastructure over others and understanding and defining the technology stack.
- Ability to investigate to understand the full flow of a process or technology service from end to end through the OSI model.
- Reporting regular status internally to Accenture leadership and to the client. Focus on tracking risk and dependences.
- Experience with API Gateway products (Preferred Layer7)
- On Premise Infrastructure management
- Windows and Linux Administration
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, IIS Administration
- Application installation, configuration and troubleshooting (Pega, WebMash, etc.)
- Network knowledge (TCP, UDP, HTTP).
- Min 5 years’ of systems administration with 2 plus years’ experience supervising a team of Systems Administrators
- Applications & Infrastructure tuning and performance testing
- High availability system maintenance
- Configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Command line interface, shell scripting, power shell
- Knowledge of DevOps Architecture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.