- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies
- Conduct or support working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Create functional designs, process designs (including scenario design, flow mapping)
- Demonstrate design options and functionality using prototyping
- Stay on top of new innovations provided by Workday for applications at our clients
- Configuration of designs, demonstrate to client and validate
- Contribute to design of integrations to/from other systems
- Support testing, fixing of errors and deployment to production Tenant
- Support guiding our clients through their change journey
- Bachelor Degree (preferred Accounting or Finance);
- 0-5 years’ experience in (system) implementation (preferred ERP/Finance);
- Excellent communication skills in English (additional languages a benefit);
- Interest in Technology and strong desire and ability to master new skills;
- Driven to satisfy clients;
- Affinity with and knowledge of Finance processes is a plus
- Experience in Workday (both as consultant or end-user/administrator) is a plus
- SaaS experience is a plus;
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company is a plus;
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.