Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter sitting in our Accenture Technology business with demonstrated success in attracting competitive talents in the consulting market. If you have the desire and is motivated about recruiting and selecting the best people, then you may be the one that we are looking for!
- Application of core recruiting skills: Supporting the structuring and on-time delivery of the overall recruitment updates, analyses and deliverables; synthesizing and preparing storylines; co creating with the business across the full range of topics within recruitment
- Advocate of the business: Reach out and connect through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Agility: Be able to respond to changes and work with ambiguity. Work with minimal supervision and drive changes.
- Collaboration and Ownership of projects: Structuring the project plan; ensuring full consistency with Accenture methodologies, communication standards and best practices; tracking progress of the project against the work plan; Ensuring the quality of project deliverables; balancing the competing demands.
- Innovation: Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and come up with recommendations and actions
- Truly Human: Understand, empathize issues and competing interests with a key focus on our high touch and engagement philosophy.
- Minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in recruitment in the professional services space.
- Experience in recruitment in Technology (preferred)
- Demonstrated success of driving change within the organization
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Stakeholder Management: to ensure timely acknowledgement/response to both internal (hiring managers, fellow HR colleagues) and external (candidates) stakeholders and improving the recruitment experience
- Resilience: to thrive in an intense and high-pressure environment
- Mental Agility: to be able to adapt and understand the ever-changing technology landscape and partner with the business to fulfill the latest talent needs
- Curiosity: to think outside-of-the-box and beyond the usual channels/tactics to compete in the current war for talent
- Strong Communications: to be able to convey and receive messages clearly and ensure that both parties' understanding are on the same level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.