- Translating non-functional requirements of Development, Security, and Operations architectures into design that can be implemented using the chosen set of software for the project.
- Ownership of technical design and implementation for one or more software stacks of the DevSecOps team.
- Design and implementation of the distributed code repository.
- Implementing automation pipelines to support code compilation, testing, and deployment into the software components of the entire solution.
- Integrating the monitoring of all software components in the entire solution, and data mine the data streams for actionable events to remediate issues.
- Implement configuration management pipelines to standardize environments.
- Integrate DevSecOps software with credentials management tools.
- Create non-functional test scenarios for verifying the DevSecOps software setup.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in DevSecOps, Task Automation, or GitOps.
- Demonstrated proficiency installation, configuration, or implementation in one or more of the following software.
- Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, or software of similar capability.
- GitHub, GitLab, or software of similar capability.
- Jira, Asana, Trello, or software of similar capability.
- Ansible, Terraform, Chef Automate, or software of similar capability.
- Flux CD, or software of similar capability.
- Any test automation software.
- Any service virtualization software.
- Operating Software administration experience for Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine, RHEL.
- Technical documentation writing experience.
- DevOps Engineering certification for on-premises or public cloud is advantageous.
- Experience with work planning and effort estimation is an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Native Application Associate Architect
USA NY - New York
ServiceNow Business Process Sr. Analyst
USA AZ - Phoenix
ServiceNow Business Process Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.