- Roleinvolves implementing private cloud solutions for clients. Candidate should be able to conduct data gathering sessions with various client stakeholders, understand the requirements, create requirements matrix, engage with other infrastructure team members and stake holders as well as application team to design and deploy private cloud solutions on various x86 hardware platforms and hyperconverged infrastructure, integration with various storage solutions, backup and DR solutions, other Data Center services such as DNS, NTP, AD, load balancers, proxy servers, troubleshoot issues and ensure solution deployed is as per requirements.
- Establish as technical expert with client by demonstrating strong technical skills and knowledge.
- Timely escalations and reaching out with principle vendors in case of complex technical issues.
- Should be proactive, creative, engage actively in technical discussions both with the project team as well as with clients.
- Over 5+ years’ hands-on experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Software Defined Data Center based on VMware stack (6.x) in heavily virtualized medium to large scale data center environments including network virtualization and micro-segmentation based on NSX and storage virtualization based on vSAN. Experience in both active-active and active-standby Data Center design. Experience should also include operations and automation based on VMware stack. Experience in implementing backup and DR solutions.
- Experience in integration with data center infrastructure components such as network switches, load-balancers, firewalls
- VCP - Professional Data Center virtualization
- Good documentation skills
- Should be a good team player, be open in communication and discussion with team members.
- Experience in designing and implementing VMware Horizon for VDI solutions
- Experience in designing and implementing container environments based on OpenShift and VMC on public Cloud
- VCAP - Data Center virtualization design and deploy, VCAP - Professional Network virtualization, VCAP - Cloud Management and automation design and deploy
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.