- "Create and Optimize" project resource plans by: understanding new demand via new business or client meetings; providing perspective on resource availability/challenges; analyzing and identifying cost to serve improvement opportunities based upon current/proposed resource mix (workforce, pyramid, location, contractor etc.) and working with Resource Pools to address sourcing challenges and improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for analyzing open role requirements, identifying resourcing risks, coordinating with the resource pool/ fulfillment channels.
- Responsible for all client demand – helping to manage open roles, coordinating amongst various resource pools, prioritizing roles, and escalating issues. Their scope includes all roles regardless of channel (e.g. including off-shore DCs, contractors, client specific hires, expat staffing etc.) Work with Resource Pool Specialists, Recruitment, Talent Fulfillment Specialists, Procurement, SWF, Delivery Center, GCP Leads etc. to provide a fully coordinated sourcing plan
- Balance the "transactional" and the "strategic" elements of client level supply/demand management
- Responsible for effective service delivery of all client supply and demand related processes
- Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand etc. Seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
- Analyze resourcing risks, concerns and mitigation options and discuss analysis with delivery leadership and confirm approach
- Provide/Contribute to the analysis/summary of open/overdue demand from a "supervised" perspective to CSGs/OU/OG leadership, highlighting any areas of risk or concern
- Develop and execute HR programs
- Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
- Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
- Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
- Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management Develop and execute HR strategies
- Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long-term HR strategy and business goals
- Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs
- Provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
- Education: Post Graduate/ Graduate degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA GA - Atlanta
Client Services Delivery Team Lead (Atlanta)
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
Client Services Delivery Team Lead (Denver)
Posted 1 day ago
USA NY - New York
Client Services Delivery Team Lead (Florham Park)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.