- Work with Client Groups and CG HRBPs to customize leadership development journeys in SEA aligned to our MU priorities
- Liaise with GM learning lead to align SEA learning priorities with market-level directives
- Represent SEA HR in learning forums and discussions, acting as chief point of contact on all learning needs
- Lead the framework for development, analysis and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures for learning programs where required
- Manage the learning advisory function and provide guidance to the Learning Advisors to solution business needs and learning issues
- Talent Strategy definition and project execution
- Experience in organization development strategies, leadership development related curriculum design and digital learning practices
- Senior stakeholder management & broad change management experience
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how Accenture operates across Services and Mus
- Good understanding of Accenture’s Talent Management processes, e.g. Talent Planning, L&D, Career Architecture etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.