- Oversee operations within in infrastructure level environment.
- Explore different channels to automate and ensure smoother operations.
- Manage operational processes including but not limited to: OS level patching, application level patching, operational housekeeping and archival.
- Manage clustering technologies for active application file system
- Working experience in vmware / windows / rhel systems
- Well versed in streamlining/automation
- Conversant with system administration across different technology stack
- Team lead experience managing a small team
- Conversant with application server (websphere 9 administration)
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture), up to 50 envs per site
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Houston
Infrastructure Technology Architecture Team Lead
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Server Architect - Infrastructure Team (Warehouse)
Posted 6 days ago
USA WI - Milwaukee
Infrastructure Technical Specialist
Posted 21 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.