- Architecting/developing large enterprise class e-commerce solutions on Hybris platform and open to scale their skill sets to other commerce platforms in future.
- Full stack eCommerce development – Understanding of both modern frontend technologies as well as backend technologies
- Fluent understanding of N-Tier applications and service-oriented architecture including: databases (MySQL, Oracle) and middle-ware (REST APIs and Web Services)
- Understanding of code optimization – Front end and backend
- Translate client’s business requirements into systems design and solutions.
- Understand the steps required to deploy an application for production
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account.
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans for project teams running sprints
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Identify and manage risk on project
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- At least 6+ years of Agile Software Development
- At least 4+ years of experience as full stack software development experience.
- At least 2+ years’ work experience on any e-commerce systems as a technical lead or architect (setting direction, managing teams, driving proposals and estimation)
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
- Have worked on Atlassian set of tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo or similar.
- Fluent English skills
- Availability to travel and work at client locations.
- A great opportunity for you to take part in this journey that we’re embarking on and help shape the culture at Accenture Interactive
- To work with the best and most innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain
- Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional
- We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have opportunities on a global level too.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Provider Senior Manager
Federal - Visualization Analyst
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.