Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Role: QA Lead - Tester Cloud Automation (Senior Analyst – Consultant)
Role & Responsibilities:
- The candidate is expected to be able to:
- Drive the QA agenda for the team and defines the QA process and participate in QA activities.
- Work closely with product and engineering team to provide timely and meaningful feedback regarding testability and usability
- Plan and create various testing documents such as test plans and test cases based on requirements
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, execute manual and automation scripts
- Investigate and create bug report
- Perform thorough regression testing whenever is needed
- Collaborate with different teams in a scaled agile environment
Critical Success Factors:
- The candidate should have prior experience as software product Quality Assurance (QA) and is familiar with software QA principles, processes, methods, framework and test automation tools (e.g. JUnit, Gauge, TestNG, Selenium, Browser Stack etc).
- The candidate needs to be experienced in functional testing, usability testing, performance testing
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.