- Serve as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) SME to clients within Accenture team engagements for design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques
- Perform as a partner with leading Cloud Service Provider (CSPs) and enterprises to meet security goals and pave the way for digital transformation and modernization
- Partner clients and team members to identify the right balance of defense-in-depth techniques to translate customer’s goals into a secure and effective solution
- Engage in designing and implementing secure and compliant enterprise servers, network infrastructure, boundary protection, and cloud architectures using Infrastructure-as-Code
- Be exposed to a myriad of other technology stacks in the leading cloud providers such as GCP, Azure and AWS understanding and utilizing their unique native services in deployments
- Authoring and peer review of detailed design documentation, including security documentation and inclusive of vendor best practices
- Minimum 1 Professional certification in GCP
- Minimum 2-8 years of experience in GCP
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.