- Accountability to achieve, maintain and grow quarterly and annual sales against small sales plan;
- Responsible for driving consistent forecast accuracy in sales portfolio of opportunities.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the deal execution function, delivery sales leads and practitioner sales leads to improve win rates and accelerate the closure of small deals following a structured methodology.
- Prioritise the assignment of Deal Executives within focus clients.
- Support CALS and service leaders in proactive origination and account planning activities
- Interlock with the Business Partner to optimize, drive and execute sale programs and methodologies across the CG for small sales portfolio
- Communicate the business imperatives with the sales leads to analyse risk and impacts which may impact the execution of sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in solution selling/ outsourcing deals within Resources industry
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Knowledge and Experience within Resources Industry
- Win strategy development
- Value proposition development
- Transition to delivery
- Sales pursuit management
- Lead generation
- Offering campaign management
- Business Case Development
- Deal Qualification
- Deal Shaping
- Pricing & Profit Optimization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.