- Minimum 2 years of experience in Drupal, PHP, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3
- Prior experience in Cordova, Mobile & Web Development will be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Work within the development team on new and existing applications owning the user-interface, front-end and backend deliverables
- Develop user-interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 and ReactJS.
- Develop backend codes in Drupal and PHP
- Write high quality code within delivery timelines
- Analyze Drupal patch release, perform impact assessment, implement the patch and test
- Work operations team in implementing the patch to non-production and production environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.