The programme aims to provide Singaporeans aged 40 and above with a tech-related job while being reskilled or upskilled. Mid-career professionals will have the assurance of being employed in a paid job while attending structured Company-Led Training for in-demand tech skills. They will also gain experience in a tech role to tap into the good careers that the infocomm sector offers.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.imtalent.sg/TeSAMidCareer.
- Identifying business/functional requirements that would include re-engineering requirements from legacy application codes, interviews with end users and translating/documenting them into Java UIs and services for respective application modules
- Working with onshore/offshore developers to implement the designed UIs and J2EE services on time and with quality
- Working with users to mine data that are suitable to be used for user acceptance testing and automation of test results
- Performing system integration testing and coordinating user acceptance tests with users
- Providing consulting and solution options on application design issues encountered by end users
- Reviewing solution blueprints, estimates, conceptual designs, and other deliverables
- Responsible for end to end deliverables of the application modules assigned
- Provide systems and maintenance support (Level 2 - Level 3) where applicable
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline; Business or similar.
- Related experience in Business Analyst or Developer capacity
- Exposure to software development and entire software development lifecycle
- Experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing, and documentation
- DB2 database and Eclipse IDE experiences are preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in one of the following skill(s): J2EE, Java, .Net, C#, SAP, COBOL, Python
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.