- Serve as subject matter expert and main point of contact for all issues related to Total Rewards for Singapore
- Responsible for Rewards Management function including Compensation, Benefits, Market Intelligence and Annual Compensation planning.
- Partner with HR and Business Leaders, understand business / people strategy in order to develop priorities and design total rewards solutions
- Manage significant enhancements to Total rewards systems, tools and processes, designing processes, procedures, systems requirements, reports, policies and other enabling tools necessary to align with business strategy, also effectively operationalize global processes
- Monitor total rewards programs to ensure that they are fully integrated with statutory requirement and Accenture internal control.
- Analyze performance metrics. Provide specialty reporting and data analysis as required. Identify trends, potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements and opportunities for performance improvements within the function
- Analyze and validate annual compensation survey data and make recommendation as necessary to address market gaps and align with compensation strategy for Singapore
- Support implementation of new (or key changes to existing) compensation or benefits programs, test designs to validate applicability to local market situations and ensure appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline
- Solid understanding of full spectrum of Total Rewards and at least 6 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Analytical mind, keen eye for detail, innovative problem solving and decision making
- Strong collaboration and partnering capabilities combined with a demonstrated ability to influence
- High level of self-motivation and independent thinking.
- Able to cope well with ambiguity and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a matrixed organizational setting
- Proven ability to work independently
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.