- Interacting with and querying SQL database.
- Relational database migrations across SQL Server and other database technologies.
- Open source relational database technologies such as MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL; preferably in the context of Azure Database.
- Application monitoring and end to end telemetry.
- Implementing microservice architectures.
- Source code management using Git or other source control technologies such as TFS.
- Open source technologies and frameworks.
- Cloud networking and hybrid connectivity knowledge as well as Azure networking services.
- Application migrations for scenarios involving components such as Windows/Linux VMs, databases, NFS/SMB file shares, and VDI.
- Management, monitoring and operations at-scale, preferably in a cloud environment.
- Identity and access control with experience administering B2B and B2C applications as well as a working knowledge of Azure AD.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.