Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
- Develop full scale project plans leading the planning, baselining, execution and reporting of up to three cyber security projects (highly preferred)
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, milestones, goals and deliverables adhering to established IT governance model
- Plan and schedule project timelines (activities, tasks, dependencies and resource allocation)
- Assemble and coordinate project staff (including project owner and vendor-partner)
- Manage vendor-partner statement of work and deliverables
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Manage, mitigate and report project risks and issues (RAID Log management)
- Collaborate effectively with the program management office and program leadership
- Monitor and accurately report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Manage, control and implement project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs as required – re-baselining when approved Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Strong Experience in delivery (and variable experience in solution planning) of small to medium & Large sized security engagements and IAM in particular
- Preferably PMP, PRINCE2, CISM or CISSP certified
- At least 8-12 years of development experience in Identity and Access Manager in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, CyberArk, Okta, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce, Azure AD.
- Strong configuration and implementation experience on ForgeRock OpenAM OpenIDM, DS and OpenDJ
- Design and develop provisioning and de-provisioniing processes/workflows, profile synchronization for accounts across various internal and external systems using the ForgeRock IAM stack
- Knowledge and experience in Customer Identity Management solution
- Knowledge and experience in Single Sign-on and MFA on ForgeRock.
- Strong Experienced in Agile project delivery and experience for leading the Scrum meeting etc
- Preferably Certified Scrum Master
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.