- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- At least 3-6 years of development experience in Identity and Access Manager.
- At least 2-3 years of implementation experience or higher on ForgeRock ForgeRock Identity & Access Management
- Strong configuration and implementation experience on ForgeRock OpenAM OpenIDM, DS and OpenDJ
- Design and implement Single Sign-On services that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements while being robust and scalable to support; including performance analysis and optimization, monitoring, problem resolution, upgrade planning and execution, and process creation and documentation
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Customer Identity Management solution
- Knowledge and experience in Designing and implementing Single Sign-on and MFA on ForgeRock.
- Strong understanding on configuration and implementation experience for SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Strong configuration and implementation experience in creating policies as per requirements on Open AM.
- Strong experience of working as an SME for Single Sign-On and MFA solutions, actively onboarding and assisting integration of web applications (Enterprise and SaaS) on the SSO platform.
- OpenID Development experience.
- Should have knowledge on AD, LDAP, Database integration.
- Strong understanding on Customer Identity Management Concepts.
- Experienced in Agile project delivery
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.