The primary responsibility of this role is to work closely with the industry leads to create cutting edge security solutions in line with client specifications. The Security architect needs to cover areas such as Cloud & Network Security, Application Security, Cyber Defense, Security Compliance and Identity and Access Management.
Contribute to overall Enterprise Security Architecture Governance and/or industry specific cyber architecture framework
Partner with the Client Account and Industry Leads to understand client requirements and able to design an appropriate solution architecture
Coach, mentor and collaborate with internal security teams and industry lead to deliver successful architecture/solution outcomes
Acting as the SME, he/she will be accountable to lead and make security architecture decisions on all aspects of Accenture client presales, proposal design and integration with client ecosystems
Ability to execute on regional scale and make pragmatic architecture decisions, quick wins with long term vision
Support Sales Leads by serving as a consultant in pre-sales, including assessment of client needs, project scopes and proposal preparation
Design, architect and troubleshoot complex security implementations, leading delivery of HLD and LLD documents
Advising and shaping security architecture best practices in an evolving client environment
In order to be successful at this role, you must have most of the following:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a Security Solution Architect.
- Candidates with 5 years of service provider background will have an added advantage
- CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent is preferred
- Must have a specialization in 1-2 areas of Cyber domains such as Identity Access Management and Cloud Security with a broad understanding of other areas
- Must be familiar with cloud-based enterprise security technologies
- Problem solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Experience of working with diverse teams and is a team player
- Skilled in Agile/Scrum methodology, SCRUM certified is a bonus.
- Keep abreast with latest technology trends and predictions
- Ability to drive creation of prototypes and proof of concepts
- Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions and consistently demonstrate customer outcomes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.