A Cyber Intelligence Operations Analyst within Accenture’s Security practice. You will work in a world class group to research and respond to today’s most relevant threats. The responsibilities of this role include researching and reporting on developments in the threat landscape, building network and endpoint detections, and coordinating internal teams to best defend our customers.
- Researching, understanding, and developing responses to cyber threats
- Writing, editing, and publishing technical reports
- Developing and deploying network and endpoint detections to support a Security Operations Center analysis team
- Performing data analysis to optimize SOC procedures
- Prioritize and remediate internal maintenance requests to ensure a well-run global analytics platform
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of major detection enhancements to SOC analytics
- Coordinating analysis teams to best educate on and respond to developments in the Threat Landscape
- Developing policies and procedures for handling security incidents
- Minimum 2 years of IT security experience – focused on intrusion detection/network security monitoring and/or working with cyber threat intelligence
- Minimum 1 year technical writing ability
- Minimum 2 years researching security threats and developing detection mechanisms to defend against them
- Minimum 2 years in computer networking fundamentals, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols.
- The ability to express themselves clearly and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of the information security threat landscape, including detailed technical knowledge about the most prevalent threat groups, malware, attack methods, and vulnerabilities
- Experience researching complex technical subject matter, and clearly documenting the results/key findings for others to review.
- Experience working with clients, preferably in an operational environment.
- One or more of the following certifications is desired: CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA.
- Technically inquisitive nature with a fearless approach to defending against the latest and greatest cyber threats
- Hands-on experience with market-leading security products, including any of the following intrusion detection systems (Snort/SourceFire, IBM Proventia/ISS, McAfee IntruShield) and firewalls (CheckPoint, Cisco PIX)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.