As a Cyber Security Executive, you are accountable for providing Cyber Security Advisory and capturing sales opportunities across Accenture’s clients.
The position is expected to be interacting with large scale enterprises in establishing business relationships at executive level to assess opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post sales account management. To be successful you will need to work with internal teams on securing / renewing contracts with customer.
Some key responsibilities include:
· Be the Security SME across the clients of Accenture
· Personally oversee and be the primary point-of-contact for your customers
· Account Plan Development: Work with the internal Accenture teams and develop actionable, strategic sales plans for your accounts
· Have oversight of contract negotiations and understand key contractual obligations, facilitating customer meetings and communications regarding deliverables where necessary
In order to be successful at this role, you must have experience in most of the following:
· 15+ years of cyber security experience with a good mixture of working with public and private sector clients (candidate needs to be CAT 1 cleared or be able to obtain this clearance)
· Deep knowledge of security technology and Professional Security Consulting Services
· Be able to build strong business consulting relationships within the assigned industries/accounts and ensure alignment of internal resources i.e. Support, Systems Engineering, and Professional Services, to ensure consistency in the planning and implementation of high value solutions
· Exemplary written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to articulate from technical to executives
· A willingness to be challenged and a strong desire to lead from the front
· An open mind and an appetite for excellence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.