- 3 -10 years of experience with Amazon Web Services. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple AWS services beyond traditional IaaS.
- Candidate must have at least 2 AWS Associate Certifications and 1 AWS Professional Certification
- Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 2 implementations (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
- Experience with at least one programming language (compiled or interpreted languages)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experienced AWS Cloud Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- AWS Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- AWS Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third-party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, etc.
- AWS Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, rearchitecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform)
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.). CI/CD pipeline setup using AWS services such as CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy.
- Design Cloud Native Application Architectures, ensure that solutions are designed using AWS native services and with customer user experience, scale/performance, security and operability in mind.
- Understanding of overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance in a MPP database environment
- Experience designing and leading database performance benchmarks.
- Experience with large-scale data analytics and data warehousing
- Deliver the infrastructure and operating environment for container based micro services that meet the agreed high availability, performance and security requirements.
- Independently lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations
- Deliver the projects with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) practices and its related tool sets (e.g. JIRA, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.