Our Cyber Investigation and Forensic Response (CIFR) practice is rapidly growing, and we are hiring mid to very senior level incident response and threat hunting professionals to work with our F500 enterprise customers. With our recent acquisitions we continue to enhance our incident response, threat hunting, forensics, threat intelligence, and purple teaming capabilities.
With Accenture Security, you will be part of a specialized team to respond to some of the largest and most complex data breaches around the world, as well as conduct cyber threat hunting in some of the most complex business environments, leveraging a variety of tools and techniques. You will work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment along with a diverse team of talent, in support of one mission – providing expert incident response services to Accenture customers
· Lead end-to-end incident response investigations with Accenture’s customers
· Identify and investigate intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach, by leveraging EDR solutions and threat intelligence sources
· Conduct host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware analysis in support of incident response investigations
· Conduct threat hunting across customer’s networks with indicators of compromise, hunting for evidence of a compromise
· Conduct incident response within various Cloud platforms
· Identify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures to develop indicators of compromise
· Develop and implement remediation plans in conjunction with incident response
· Form and articulate expert opinions based on findings and analysis
· Produce comprehensive and accurate oral and written reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
· Effectively communicate and interface with customers, both technically and strategically from the executive level, to customers stakeholders and legal counsel
· Support leadership in properly scoping engagements with innovative methodical approaches, based on customer requirements
· Lead engagement delivery from kickoff through remediation, either on premises or remote, depending on customer requirements
- Expert knowledge of forensic file system and memory techniques and use of the most commonly used toolsets, such as EnCase and FTK Suite
- Deep technical knowledge of methods utilized for evidence collection, maintenance of chain of custody and associated documentation, evidence storage and analysis, and evidentiary reporting
- Experience with IDA Pro, OllyDbg, other disassemblers/ debuggers
- Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, security monitoring, EDR and SIEM tools, to include Endgame, Falcon, and Splunk
- Detailed knowledge of Windows & Unix based operating systems and administrative tools
- Windows disk and memory forensics
- Unix or Linux disk and memory forensics
- Static and dynamic malware analysis
- Network traffic and protocol analysis utilizing tools such as Wireshark
- Applied knowledge of security controls such as authentication and identity management, security enhanced network architectures and application based controls (including Windows, Unix, and network equipment)
- Excellent time management, writing and communication skills
- Strong analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or related disciplines
- Security certifications: CISSP, SANS GIAC (GREM, GCFA, GCIH), OSCP
- Minimum 5 years of comparable experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.