- Provide technical expertise to plan, analyse, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or suite of applications leveraging a cloud-based architecture.
- Consolidate account into AWS organisation
- Define policies and standard for AWS organization
- Be a major actor in VPC Architecture
- Design transformation of on-prem connectivity to public cloud
- Design and implement solution for multi-cloud interconnection architecture
- Actively control and optimize AWS Cloud costs
- Ensure Cloud environments are compliant to security policies
- Perform scheduled maintenance activities for all related resources in AWS Cloud
- Incident management and support during incidents and outages
- Assess and Review AWS Cloud and Hybrid Environment for Optimisation and best practices.
- perform SOP, Processes, Strategy and for AWS Cloud Environment
- Management and monitoring of AWS Cloud Environment using relevant tools
- Documentation and periodic reports on all AWS Cloud management, monitoring and maintenance activities Document Cloud Inventory and Management
- Demonstrating a strong desire and capability to learn, grow, and develop new skills for hybrid cloud
- Minimum 6 years IT experience in IT Infrastructure and Data Centers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Amazon Cloud (AWS Associate Architect Level strongly considered)
- Strong Experience and Working Knowledge working in AWS Cloud Environment such as VPC, Direct Connect, IAM, S3, EC2,EKS, Tagging, Cloud Monitoring, Config, CloudTrail, Lambda, ECS, CDN, Route53, Storage Gateway etc.
- Experience in Infra as code using Terraform, cloud formation, ansible is must
- Experience in AWS Organization and Enterprise support
- Experience in cost optimization with Reserved Instances, spot instances, cost explorer
- Familiarity with Networking, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, Fiber Leased Lines Connectivity
- Familiarity with Linux/Windows based OS Provisioning, Maintenance, and support operations.
- Familiarity in Documentation and Drawing of AWS Architecture, Standards, and Operating Procedures
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail. Understanding of Infrastructure monitoring, logging, alerting release and configuration management
- Flexibility to work non-business hours that may include weekends and/or holidays
- Self-starter who is able to identify and perform tasks with minimal supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.