- Be Responsible for leading design and creating a highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model
- Ensure that application release deliverables adhere to required standards, managing project requirements and service request interdependencies to ensure release delivery and integrity.
- Work with individuals and teams from development through implementation across the delivery or engineering organizations.
- May support processes and tools associated with storage and code testing
- Maintain, develop and operate the processes and tools used to compile and deliver installs
- Work on version control systems and technologies installation
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant working experience in related fields
- Working experience with Terraform is a must
- Strong hands-on experience with Azure services – App Service, API Management, Application Gateway
- Good understanding on basic networking (routing, subnets, DNS, firewall)
- Able to work independently to debug complex infra issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.