- Well versed with ITIL Concepts - Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management, Knowledge management
- Perform and manage incident and event tickets, determine priority, and resolution from Level 1 escalation within defined SLA in compliance to Client’s incident management process
- Escalate incident and event tickets to Level 3 teams within defined SLA in compliance to client’s incident management process
- Perform in-depth production incident troubleshooting, resolve any production incident and monitor the fixes to ensure correct resolution.
- Provide trend analysis and root cause analysis on recurring incidents and defects
- Review and plan continuous improvements to ensure smooth running of the applications
- Manage application jobs, and provide instructions to Level 1 Application Operations team for jobs recovery/execution
- Perform Service Requests (e.g. data patching, extraction of data or report, answer usage queries, etc.)
- Build and update knowledge base from incident and problem tickets
- Must comply with client’s standards such as the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT security policies, best practices, procedures & guidelines
- Strong knowledge and understanding about application architecture and how they interact with various systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve critical & complex incidents
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different levels and diverse population
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, Unix (and any other programming language background is preferred)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Financial Services background (preferably in Capital Markets, Investment, Wealth Management)
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
- Experience in maintaining and developing applications
- The position is based in Singapore.
- Overtime, weekend and non-standard hours may be required; given the nature of the role
- Ability to start work within short notice will be ideal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.