- This is a sales program management role –working closely with the rest of the organization to help drive , shape proposals to clients, represent SAP on AWS services in client meetings, help close the sale and support the implementation and delivery of the solution once sold. While you will not be responsible for origination, the sales capture role is a crucial one within the Accenture sales process
- Help shape the narrative and sales story and how AABG (Accenture Amazon Business Group) overall engages with clients, shape strategy around account delivery, build relationships with Heads of Departments and other senior stakeholders.
- Lead senior client conversations, telling the story of Accenture cloud capabilities working closely with client account leads and Accenture Technology
- Take the lead on shaping and forming opportunities, supported by our solution architects and our delivery team
- You will be a key member of our AABG team and play a key role on how we shape, articular, sell and deliver our offer across the region
- 10 -15+ Sales experience selling SAP applications and technology
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex client problems
- Track record of SAP sales and driving growth
- Deep understanding of Cloud technologies and platforms
- Extensive experience working in 1 or more Asian markets, with a demonstrated understanding of opportunities facing large organizations in the region
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.