- Act as a business advisor to Accenture Leadership and positively impact the shaping of transactions for Accenture’s largest engagements, ranging from outsourcing and complex consulting engagements to the creation of new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies and alliances
- Lead all aspects of deal structuring activities, applying independent thinking, commercial and analytical skills to influence the creation of compelling business cases and financial value propositions for clients and Accenture
- Evaluate financial investment performance, create valuation models, pricing models and perform market and competitive assessments which support Accenture’s investment decisions and ensure that deals are priced appropriately
- Possess constant real time awareness of market conditions, competitor behaviours and technology and commercial innovation. With global and local perspectives.
- Drive commercial and financial rigor by adhering to regulatory and organizational principles
- Partner with senior leadership on high profile and complex deals and their negotiation
- Represent CDTS in new business & Capital Committee meetings: providing financial insights, highlighting risks and mitigations in the contractual terms and conditions.
- May have Market Unit Lead responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong Leadership DNA attributes and the potential to reach Accenture Leadership positions
- Drive collaboration with Accenture teams including sales, solution, business leadership, client financial management teams, corporate controllership, legal and global tax to achieve the optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and the client for all proposed deal structures
- Create proposals on internal programs, policy development, best practices and commercial/pricing innovation. Internal spokesperson for target audience.
- Develop CDTS people by managing the career development and assignments of direct reports, driving the recruitment and development of the team, actively encouraging and providing training, and being an inspiring role model through coaching and mentoring.
- Play a key role in designing and executing special projects opportunities with the objective of enhancing teamwork and engagement (capabilities, corporate citizenship, hub trainings, etc)
- Be a visible leader in facilitating cross-organisational cooperation to solve for Accenture's best interests
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related disciplines (minimum)
- Professional Accounting qualification preferred, e.g. CPA, MBA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge in financial modeling techniques, financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting techniques
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in applying US GAAP
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in building and leading high-performance teams
- Able to balance deal objectives with fiduciary independence and manage other conflicting interests
- Able to perform outside comfort zone to enable continuous personal growth
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Detailed and thorough in approach
- Well organized, self-starter, willingness to learn in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to interface multiple levels of management
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Commitment to travel and work on-site at Accenture field office and client locations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.