The programme aims to provide Singaporeans aged 40 and above with a tech-related job while being reskilled or upskilled. Mid-career professionals will have the assurance of being employed in a paid job while attending structured Company-Led Training for in-demand tech skills. They will also gain experience in a tech role to tap into the good careers that the infocomm sector offers.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.imtalent.sg/TeSAMidCareer
- Coordinating the market development and assist in the business development activities including ecosystem partners engagement/management.
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients; development of proof of concepts, and taking the lead in identifying relevant technical solution, software and professional services required for the client environment.
- Analyzing ecosystem partners performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly for both internal and external.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the business development, marketing and recruitment team.
- Working alongside the business development team to draw up strategies to increase share of wallet.
- Managing a network of ecosystems partners and identify new partners.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline; Business or similar.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify solutions.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
- Ability to remain professional.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.