- Drive project delivery, structure deliverables and be responsible for on time and high-quality delivery, balancing the competing demands on the team
- Drive a structured approach to identifying and solving business problems that lead to strategic insights.
- Develop and present convincing data backed storylines to influence stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency with Accenture methodologies, communication standards and best practices;
- Preparing and delivering written and oral communications for discussion, demonstrating maturity and impeccable professionalism to work with global stakeholders across levels.
- Manage the project team and provide oversight
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication skills
- Social Intelligence
- Active Learning
- People Development
- Active Learning
- Cultural Agility
- A university degree in Business or Engineering is required and candidates typically also have an MA, MSc, MBA or PhD degree.
- 5 to 8 years of business consulting in an international firm focused on strategy consulting
- Experience in shaping and leading engagements in areas like growth strategies, go-to-market strategies is strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.