- Actively influence the business strategy to ensure that Human Capital considerations are appropriately reflected in talent actions and programs for the fiscal year
- Define HR requirements to meet business objectives of their group
- Promote a people-centric culture in their aligned to group and coach their business counterpart(s) accordingly
- Accountable for effective delivery of HR programs and services to their group – monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity and engage with HR service delivery on issues and confirm adequacy of resolution
- Accountable for strategic talent management for their organization; collaborate with Centers of Expertise and Service Delivery Leadership to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Work with Center of Expertise Interlocks to define requirements for HR solutions for their group and ensure that the programs created meet their requirements
- Collaborate with other HR Leads to determine a common approach in case of overlapping requirements, identify impact of requested HR solutions to other entities, and determine synergies
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in their organization, drive appropriate journey management and provide group specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning in partnership with Talent Strategists
- Effective delivery of HR programs and services, monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity and engage with HR service delivery organization on issues and resolution
- Participate in a broad range of HR processes as defined in the process descriptions primarily by defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input, and communicating to business leadership
- Work collaboratively with other HR teams like - service delivery leadership, geography HR teams, Centers of Expertise, Strategy & Enablement, Human Capital and Diversity and the broader business partner team
- Collaborate with other geography HR teams to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
Change Management P3 - Advanced
Journey Management P4 - Expert
Stakeholder Management P3 - Advanced
Talent Management P3 - Advanced
Talent Strategy P3 - Advanced
Good to have: Possess strong knowledge of Technology market trends, best practices, employee value proposition for Technologists (or comparable business related acumen)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a matrixed organizational setting
- Proven ability to work independently
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Some travel on occasion may be required (estimate for first year of role 2-3 trips)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.