The Contractor Category Lead is responsible for defining and leading the strategy for the Category with alignment to Flexible Workforce Global strategy for the local region. This includes supplier, talent fulfillment strategies, contracting etc.
The Category Lead has responsibilities of building and maintaining strong business relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Define the sourcing and contractor management strategy for Singapore/ Southeast Asia, aligning with the Flexible Workforce Global strategy to drive Flexible Workforce goals
- Define category supplier strategy & supplier relationship monitoring
- Manage local execution for supplier sourcing & contracting for the Category Management activities
- Conduct contract negotiation strategy, including for Statements of Work for Suppliers, in collaboration with Legal team
- Drive global and regional external talent fulfillment strategies
- Manage global, regional and category specific stakeholder relationships, including demand management, sales/ opportunities, analytics and market information
- Leverage industry & market information to inform Company Flexible Workforce Strategy
- Provide staffing pyramid advice, pricing model expertise and guidance to client project teams and opportunity stage
- Support Global/Regional strategic initiatives implementation
- Collaborate with the Solution Delivery teams who will be deploying the strategies defined for a successful execution
- Provide an Escalation point for Solution Delivery challenges
- A Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement or comparable professional education
- 5 years working experience in Procurement preferably in the commodities in scope
- Ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements
- Extensive experience in sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management
- Good understanding of procurement process
- Good understanding of relevant industry
- Exceptional track record of building relationship with stakeholder that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Workforce Management Operations Business Advisor
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Oracle Cloud HCM- Payroll Functional Configuration Specialist
Posted 27 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Oracle Cloud HCM- Payroll Functional Configuration Analyst
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.