Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Contractor Category Lead is responsible for defining and leading the strategy for the Category with alignment to Flexible Workforce Global strategy for the local region. This includes supplier, talent fulfillment strategies, contracting etc.
The Category Lead has responsibilities of building and maintaining strong business relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Define the sourcing and contractor management strategy for Singapore, aligning with the Flexible Workforce Global strategy to drive Flexible Workforce goals
- Define category supplier strategy & supplier relationship monitoring
- Manage local execution for supplier sourcing & contracting for the Category Management activities
- Conduct contract negotiation strategy, including for Statements of Work for Suppliers, in collaboration with Legal team
- Drive global and regional external talent fulfillment strategies
- Manage global, regional and category specific stakeholder relationships, including demand management, sales/ opportunities, analytics and market information
- Leverage industry & market information to inform Company Flexible Workforce Strategy
- Provide staffing pyramid advice, pricing model expertise and guidance to client project teams and opportunity stage
- Support Global/Regional strategic initiatives implementation
- Collaborate with the Solution Delivery teams who will be deploying the strategies defined for a successful execution
- Provide an Escalation point for Solution Delivery challenges
- A Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement or comparable professional education
- 5 years working experience in Procurement preferably in the commodities in scope
- Ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements
- Extensive experience in sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management
- Good understanding of procurement process
- Good understanding of relevant industry
- Exceptional track record of building relationship with stakeholder that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.